Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Ii ordered a book from Allnewbooks on Amazon and never received it. The seller was unresponsive to my messages and never issued a replacement or refund.

The company replied to my multiple messages with automatically generated responses stating the item was delivered. When i replied it had not been delivered to me and i requested a refund or replacement they simply sent their initial response.

User's recommendation: i do NOT advise you to do business with this company. Check out their other negative reviews on Amazon. Allnewbooks has a documented history of scamming its customers.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Pissed off about non receipt of college textbook

Bought a textbook for my college algebra course from these guys via Amazon because they were affordable. Well the delivery ended up being so late that I had to drop the class because I was unable to do the coursework! I had a major anxiety/panic attack because of it.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THESE ***.

#2018056

I ordered two DVD and only received one . They pocked the rest of the money.

ID
Pros
  • Affordable
Cons
  • Apparently unable to get products to customers on time
Loss
Preferred solution
I want a partial refund and my book delivered as ordered WITH a formal apology

Received Wrong Book